Parity is proud to have worked with the Parliament of Victoria to deliver the Audio Visual facilities within the new Annex building, housing 102 Members of Parliament. The project covered technologies including:
- Audio broadcasting system to all 102 offices, with individual control in each office.
- Network infrastructure and distribution to all areas including Dante/PoE loudspeakers, totalling 110 separate zones.
- Division bells to cover all areas of the new building for both the Legislative Assembly and Legislative Council, including redundancy.
- Integration to the clock system and division bell light indicators.
- IPTV and digital signage system with Free-to-Air, Foxtel and Parliamentary Channels.
The project delivered an innovative solution that is very comprehensive while retaining flexibility.
The project has been featured in AV Magazine: https://www.avapac.net/sitting-pretty/